Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Happy New Year, where on earth did 2011 go?  Im sure I was there, it just went sooo quick!  Rory is now 4 years 4.5 months old and Jakayla is 6 years 10 months old.  My babies are growing up very quickly!   Rory has one more year at home with me, thank goodness... honestly I only feel like he was born yesterday!  He is going to Peter Pan Preschool on Thrusdays and Arcadia Vale Daycare on Wednesdays.  Jakayla is about to start Year 2 at Arcadia Vale Public School and is very excited to be such a big girl now!    I am still working at my local gym every Monday taking a circuit class.  I also work for a recruiter and do resumes and computer work every Wed/Thurs.  We are all very busy :)  Wayne is working hard, people are still spending money on their homes, so he is always busy building, putting up skylights and ducting rangehoods!  Here are some photos from recently...


October 2011...

Rory falling asleep on the lounge, must have been a big day!





The love affair is still going strong
Joanne, moi and Deb
Wayne cut his hand cleaning a rangehood, it got infected and he had to have antibiodics via mouth and then via canula.  A week later he caught Jakayla's flue and due to all the antibiodics killing his immune system, he broke out in a rash that looked like hives.  It was horrible, it lasted about two weeks.
I knew if i found a bottle i would buy one...




November 2011...

$3 rollerskates from an op-shop.  She is getting better all the time!

My hunka hunk with his bear (he calls Daniel)




We went to Maitland Gaol for the Bitter and Twisted Festival.  Here are the kids trying to look cranky while in a gaol cell :)
The kids made their own plates and here is mine from 1981!!!
We visited the Hughes in Canberra for Nick's 21st.  Rory and Nick are good buddies :)
Our new Hino truck, finally arrived after months of waiting.  Look at that cheeky face in the window!
J made her first chatterbox, its very cute
Rory at Little Athletics, he is the tallest but definitely not the oldest.  My big boy!
Asleep again lol

December 2011...

Our unique tree
Loves fashion already, very trendy!
The hunka hunk!
Pretty girl
Swimming lessons going well
Asleep again, Daddy playing up!
Happy 39th Birthday my love
My xmas present, a Yamaha BeeWee 100cc scooter.. its fun!
All I want for xmas is my two front teeth!
At our friends for xmas drinks, skippy and daughter playing near my car
Sibling love... ahhhhh
Little drummer boy
One too many beers xmas day!!!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Happy New Year Belinda!
I hope it is a good one for you and your family!