Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rory in a big boy bed and random photos of past....

I dont like the idea of my baby boy growing up too quick but it was about time he moved from his cot into a big boy bed.  He still fitted ok but that mattress has been standing beside the cot for about a year now...
From this.....
to this....
He absolutely loves it!!!!!!  It originally was a lot higher but it would have been too high for a 3yr old so Wayne cut it down a bit but now its perfect for toys to live underneath and he has his own little cubbyhouse.  Im sure he will have loads of fun with it in years to come.  Oh and his day sleeps are longer too, he must really enjoy the bed!  Thanks to my friend Renee for giving us the bed xx


How cute is this drawing!?!  Jakayla has a boyfriend called Tim.  He sits opposite her at school in their classroom and they get along like a house on fire.  Things must be getting serious as she asked me to spell the word 'love' the other day and this is what she drew...
Notice the word love and the love heart.  Also her very long blonde hair.  She is looking very starry eyed too!!!

Some random old photos mum gave me that i have scanned. Here is yours truely.  I have no idea how old i am but im glad i grew into those ears!!!!!!
Belinda as a Baby
Lenora and me on my 21st.  Im sure i got alcoholic poisoning that night.  And i havent touched Strongbow since YUK YUK YUK

I love this photo of my Mum and Dad.  I think they were in their early 20's here.

I miss my Mum's brown hair, she is now white LOL.  We celebrate her 70th birthday next weekend.
Bye for now... xxx

PS - Hello to my buddy Moira.... dinna fash lassie!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: