Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy little girl

The other morning while we were waiting for Mr 2 yr old sleepy head to wake up, me and the girl snuggled in my bed (she had joined me minutes earlier) and grabbed my phone and took some photos.

Smiling for the camera.

As parents, we all think our kids are just the most gorgeous little humans on the planet.. and so we should!  And when i look at these photos of my little girl im just blown away at how delicious she really is!!!


 
I could eat her all up!

And then after taking a few silly shots and then showing her what she looked like.. i caught the best photo of her laughing...


So natural... so real and just lots of fun!

Us adults could learn a lot from our kids sometimes...


2 comments:

Gina said...

She is a cutie!

Diana Lesjak said...

I would love to smile as freely!! Beautiful!! Belinda, there were so many people in Vegas from Australia. They all said the same thing as you!! Have a good week!