Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy Tuesday

Yesterday was a fun filled day for me.
I dropped the kids of at Homeday Care... you remember Renae kids????
Then i jumped on a train heading for North Sydney to meet one of my favourite authors; Diana Gabaldon.
Here is a link to her webpage: http://www.dianagabaldon.com/
I have read all her books, its a story that has now spanned 8 books and i cant wait for the rest of them. 

Thanks to my friend Renee for coming with me.  She only just started reading the books this year so has a few books to go before she finishes!  They are very big books!

Finally got home around 5pm and hubby had already picked the kids up so they were happily playing outside.  I of course rushed in the door just dying to see them, and R ran up to me for kisses but promptly ran back to the sandpit.  J finally came over, begrudgingly from Sophies house to give her Mum a cuddle!!!!

Then it was off to the final vegetarian cooking class.  Unfortunately i didnt take any photos of the meals, but i will be cooking some of them tomorrow night so i will post these Friday.  Lets just say the  Quesadillas with Guacamole was fabulous... and for dessert the apple enchiladas with pear cream was divine.  If anyone wants recipes please let me know!

1 comments:

Gina said...

Sounds like you had a great day!